Just a quick update on the fibre install works…everything is seemingly on track for a November 2017 “switch on” date.
Here’s a short version of the update I’ve received from BT today:
- ‘First stage’ plans have been drawn up and completed.
- Works have been issued to survey the fibre routes determined by those plans.
- The works will retest ‘on the ground conditions’ including routes, presence of other plant, fibre joints, routes available as expected and network integrity.
- The work has been ongoing since April. That work is completing. This is running to plan. No delays are currently expected.
- We are on track for November.